+118
COMPLETED
Jeff Miller 2 years ago • updated by Legacy Recordings Team 1 year ago 43

1972 RCA Victor release Waylon Jennings Ladies Love Outlaws

Available Now: Amazon | iTunes

Answer

ANSWER
COMPLETED

Thanks to your votes on Legacy Recordings Vault, Waylon Jennings - Ladies Love Outlaws is AVAILABLE NOW on iTunes! http://smarturl.it/waylon_ladies_itunes

- Legacy Recordings Team

+2

Great suggestion! We're putting it up for a vote!

- Legacy Recordings

+1

To me the greatest voice of all times. I love the MAN and his music and I vote YES.

+1

Yes!  Please!  And his other '72 release that is currently available only on used vinyl...."Good Hearted Woman"

+2

Yes

I second "Good Hearted Woman" from '72 and the Waylon & Jessi album "Leather and Lace" would be another good one not currently available on digital.

+1
There is no one as good as Waylon. Not now. Not ever.
+1

About time to bring this classic to digital download. May also say that it is great to know that Good Hearted Woman will comeback too! Happy that Waylon's entire catalogue is coming back.

+2

They should also put this on CD!One of my favorite Waylon recordings!

+1

Yes please. 

I second putting on CD.  Would love to be able to have all of Waylon's recordings on CD.

+1

Such a great voice and a great album, featuring the amazing Ralph Mooney on the Pedal Steel Guitar. Love it!

+1

That's a big ol' 10-4! Funny, I have some compilation cd that used this title but would love the original. Scratch that, NEED the original! And yes, yes, yes to all other endeavors with out-of-print recordings! Thank you and remember, "One does not simply like Waylon Jennings" 

+1

You don't like Waylon Jennings, you love him!!!!

+1

Well, it goes beyond like or love the way I see it. Simply put, Waylon, is a state of mind. 

yay hope still has Frisco Depot on it, hard to find--have the old vinyl
version

Oh yes, this would be a great, great choice.

If not the full album,need to include the track "Thanks/Revelation" on an early years best comp or something.Such a great song.

+1

man I miss waylon jennings.   I  vote   YES!  all the way.

I vote to release this album. About releasing more of Waylon's albums on CD
+1
Yes. Would love to see a video of Waylon singing this. Only one I've found is a two verse version and he changes the words in last verse.
A badass song only Waylon could do an make it sound as good as it is amazing song
I had the pleasure of meeting Waylon through his bus driver who was my best friend many years ago and remained friends to end. My eyes still tear up when I hear him do certain songs.
Waylon had the voice to make any song sound badass.

Yes, please do. I would vote for any Waylon song.

The baddest Outlaw Country badass of them all!!!
YES!!!!!! Love Waylon. 🎸🎵
+1

One of Waylon's Greatest pore-outlaw Albums

Always Time to Enjoy Waylon
Yes, Waylon Jennings is great

Waylon had a way with bringing people together.

Oh Yes yes yes!!!!!  Love Waylon.

ANSWER
COMPLETED

Thanks to your votes on Legacy Recordings Vault, Waylon Jennings - Ladies Love Outlaws is AVAILABLE NOW on iTunes! http://smarturl.it/waylon_ladies_itunes

- Legacy Recordings Team