+30
COMPLETED
posted by Legacy Recordings Team , updated 1 year ago , 3

In 1980, when Willie Nile’s self-titled record first appeared, people did not know what to make of him. People still do not what to make of Willie Nile. Like Mink DeVille and John Hiatt, Willie Nile was lumped in with the new wave crew of Elvis Costello, Joe Jackson and others.  However, what Willie Nile is, he is straight ahead rock n’ roll. His music includes a healthy dose of Bruce Springsteen, Van Morrison, the Byrds and Bob Dylan, but all with Willie’s particular and individual touch. This is a strong debut from a very talented artist.

Available Now: Amazon | iTunes

Tracklist:

Vagabond Moon

Dear Lord

It’s All Over

Across The River

She’s So Cold

I’m Not Waiting

That’s The Reason

They’ll Build A Statue Of You

Old Men Sleeping On The Bowery

Behind The Cathedral

Sing Me A Song

Vote

Answer

ANSWER
COMPLETED

Thank you for your feedback and support. We are now in the process of making this album available digitally. We will update you once the product is ready and available.

- Legacy Recordings Team

This is simply a great record by a great artist.

I would download right now, what are you waiting for?

STARTED

Thank you for your feedback and support. We are now in the process of making this album available digitally. We will update you once the product is ready and available.

- Legacy Recordings Team

ANSWER
COMPLETED

- Legacy Recordings Team