+65
COMPLETED
Legacy Recordings Team 2 years ago • updated 1 year ago 7 1 duplicate

Most of Tammy Wynette’s early full-length LPs have never seen reissue in digital form, although there isn’t a dud in the bunch. Case in point “The Ways To Love A Man,” Tammy’s sixth Epic LP and first of the 1970s. Featuring the full countrypolitan sound courtesy of producer Billy Sherrill, “Ways” contains two number one hits, the title song and the anthemic “Singing My Song.”

Available Now: Amazon | iTunes

Tracklist:

The Ways To Love A Man

The Twelfth Of Never

I’ll Share My World With You

Enough Of A Woman

Singing My Song

He’ll Never Take The Place Of You

I Know

Yearning (To Kiss You)

These Two

Where Could You Go (But To Her)

Still Around

Answer

ANSWER
COMPLETED
Thanks to your votes on Legacy Recordings Vault, Tammy Wynette — The Ways To Love A Man is NOW AVAILABLE on iTunes! http://smarturl.it/waystolove_itunes

- Legacy Recordings Team

+3
There SHOULD be a box set of all the epic releases. Like the Johnny Cash set Sony just released. With an option for vinyl upgrade.

Definitely a path-maker for all female singers today in the field of Country Music, and other genres as well. This album clearly showcases her vocal prowess and her determination as an artist. 40 years is long enough to keep these recordings in the vaults. I look forward to seeing them on CD.

+1

I have a boxed set of all her songs, bought it from a mail away program years ago.  Born and raised on country western music, now referred to just country.  Love Tammy, George, Loretta, all the greats who started country.

+1

I love all of her songs. I am glad I found this site!!

STARTED

Thank you for your feedback and support. We are now in the process of making this album available digitally. We will update you once the product is ready and available.

- Legacy Recordings Team

+2

Only this album available digitally?  Excellent albums that should be available are The First Lady, My Man, We Sure Can Love Each Other, Til I Can Make It On My Own.  ALL of Tammy's 70's albums are excellent!!

COMPLETED
Thanks to your votes on Legacy Recordings Vault, Tammy Wynette — The Ways To Love A Man is NOW AVAILABLE on iTunes! https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-ways-to-love-a-man/id642641846

- Legacy Recordings Team

ANSWER
COMPLETED
Thanks to your votes on Legacy Recordings Vault, Tammy Wynette — The Ways To Love A Man is NOW AVAILABLE on iTunes! http://smarturl.it/waystolove_itunes

- Legacy Recordings Team

PLEASE give us more Tammy Wynette!! I can't go another day without some Tammy!! PLEASE!!!! Release the older albums of Tammy!! We've waitied too long already. I am BEGGING!!

+1

Me Too! Agree 100% BEGGING.  Glen Campbell, Merle Haggard, Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson and list goes on..have the majority of their catalog released. I don't know if it has anything to do with the estate still in play, but there are so many songs have never seen the light of day since Vinyl (maybe a few cassette). You would think with over 30 million albums sold.  Even George Jones  (and they have duet albums that need to be released digitally, Me & the First Lady, George,Tammy & Tina, We're Gonna Hold On) has a lot of albums that have never seen the light of day.